1. Building a small model structure (optional)
2. Making mud bricks at least a week before the main event.
3. A public festive building event/s to build/sculpt a structure/s with dried bricks made previously.
4. Plastering and final artistic touches to the structure.
5. An unveiling event to show the finished structure and welcome it to the community.
Each step can be repeated, and scaled to any size depending upon the ambition and excitement from the group.
After building a bench, FEBE teams are challenged to take on larger projects such as building a small dwelling structure, and a hamlet cluster of such structures.